Tutorial Audience: All POWER Zone Schools
To set up your D49 email on your iPad, follow these simple steps:
1. Tap the Settings icon on your iPad
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the left menu
3. Tap “Add Account”
4. Tap “Exchange” – Note: To set up a personal email account, tap on your email provider and use the settings from your provider.
5. Enter the following settings:
- Email: email@example.com
- Server: mail.d49.org
- Domain: D49
- Username: youremail
- Password: yourpassword
- Description: A title for this account to distinguish it from your other email accounts
6. Choose your sync settings. Anything you turn on will automatically sync to your iPad. If you add an event on the calendar on your MacBook, it will appear on your iPad calendar.
7. Go back to the home screen and tap the Mail icon to access your email