Tutorial Audience: All iPad Users
To connect to your home wi-fi network, follow these simple steps:
1. Tap the Settings icon on your iPad
2. Tap on Wi-Fi from the left menu
3. A list of available connections will appear. Find your network name and tap it. If you do not see your network listed, double check your network configuration to ensure it is working properly.
4. Type your network password and tap “Join”
5. Wait a few seconds to establish the connection. When you are connected, you will see a wi-fi symbol in the upper left corner of your iPad