Tutorial Audience : Ridgeview Elementary
Hooking up Document Camera to TV
- Find your black, VGA cord that came with your SMART document camera-it may still be in the box
- Plug that cord into the document camera (should be blue, I think. if that doesn’t work, try the black one)
- Plug the other end of the cord into your t.v. in what should be the only VGA outlet that there is. For intermediate, yours should be behind the t.v. in the lower left side. Primary, yours may be on the side of your t.v.
- The next step is to switch your input to RGB, just like you do for HDMI 1, HDMI 2 and HDMI side.
- The easiest way to do that is to go to input and go down to RGB and just highlight (let it hover) over the RGB, don’t click “Menu/OK” because that will keep going back to the menu.
- If that does not work, just go to the input button on the side of your t.v. and do it manually. Press the “input” button and go down to RGB and let it sit there a second until it swtiches to your doc camera screen. Oh and don’t forget to have your document camera plugged in and turned on.